Sunday, January 1, 2012

New year, new blog

It's been two years since I let my previous blog lapse. I was in the midst of some life changes and got too busy to post. Then once things settled down it seemed so overwhelming to try and pick it up again. But over the last few months there have continually been moments where I think to myself, "I wish I had a blog to share this on." Today just seemed like a good day for a fresh start.

The hardest part of blogging for me is putting my thoughts into words that I'm comfortable with being immortalized on the Internet. I used to get bogged down a lot trying to get my posts just RIGHT. This time around I'm going to try and go with the flow and just WRITE what's on my mind. I don't have the time to spend hours on each post. In fact, I think I'll make it a goal to spend no more than 30 minutes on a post. I'm almost at that limit now and I've only written two paragraphs... see what I mean?

Anyway, this blog is going to be centered around running, with some eating, Disney, and other randomness thrown in as well. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you'll follow me and keep on reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment