Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Found him


Overall I had a great time at Disneyland and the race was even more fun than I anticipated. But it was also a tiring weekend of sore feet and not enough sleep. And somewhere along the way I caught a cold. Luckily I'm not feeling super horrible, just a little tired and cranky, and my brain is a bit fuzzy which makes it hard to concentrate on work and I haven't been in the mood to start a race report yet. I'll get around to it soon though, because I have a lot of photos to share. I'm probably going to break the trip up into several posts which will hopefully make it easier to write.

In the meantime, I'm happy to report that I'm still going strong with my 30 day challenge despite not feeling my best. I ran everyday while at Disneyland and I did 3.1 miles on the treadmill yesterday and 2.4 miles outside today. Only 12 more days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment