Sunday, May 19, 2013

Things can only go up from here, right?

I'm standing on the side of the road waiting for a ride with nothing to do so figured I'd blog. Why am I here? Because my bike broke! :-(

Luckily I didn't fall. I have no idea how I unclipped in time. I was totally thinking "here I go again, this is going to hurt". And then somehow I was straddling my bike with both feet on the ground. 

Now I'm thinking "this is just my luck". I had grand visions of a 25-mile ride followed by a short brick run and instead I'm going to miss my workout and have to take my bike in for repair. I only got a little over three miles out. 

Cycling just doesnt seem to be my sport. 

I'm dreading how much this is going to cost me too. I may not understand much about bike mechanics but having something completely snap apart has got to be bad. 


In other news, since my ride still isn't here, I fixed my flat tire yesterday. I even found the hole and patched it. The whole ordeal took me two freaking hours but I did it. So that's something I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment